Lisbon - Apartment
- occupants 17
3 Double beds
6 Single beds
5 Sofa beds
- 6 Bedrooms 6
2 Bathrooms with bathtub
3 Bathrooms with shower
- 280 m² 280 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Located next to the “Portuguese Champs Elysées” – Avenida da Liberdade – this apartment is perfect for those who like tranquil surroundings and a touch of class and sophistication provided by branded stores, top-end restaurants and elegant streets. Right in the middle of central Lisbon, this spacious 6-bedroom apartment with a bow window and a separate dining room is ideal if you fancy the comfort of feeling at home.
Space, comfort and class define an apartment situated in one of the most impressive buildings in a street parallel to Avenida da Liberdade. Built in the Belle Époque style, with bow windows, a lift and beautiful tiles in the lobby, it’s easy to feel like you’re in Brussels or Paris, famous for their Art Nouveau architecture. The spacious living room has tall windows with lovely painted details and an unusual bow window (these are very rare in Lisbon), which looks onto buildings from the 30s and 40s. Particularly striking is the bow window area, which has beautiful stucco decorated ceilings. There is a separate dining room with a table for 12. Bedrooms are attractive and colorful and include white laced curtains. The bathrooms have been renovated, as has the fully equipped kitchen.
Avenida de Liberdade is the most sophisticated and expensive avenue in Lisbon. Defined by a combination of Belle Époque and modern buildings as well as many leafy trees, here you can find stores of brands such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, Carolina Herrera, Gucci, Cartier and others. 5-star hotels and top-end restaurants complete the description of an Avenue where, in the 19th century, Portuguese high society loved to walk, greet people of similar status, talk business and flirt. Yet, the area is also home to local grocers and shops as well as small, inexpensive and rather good restaurants.
Located parallel to this avenue, the apartment is excellent for exploring Lisbon given its central situation. Served by metro and plenty of buses, you can easily reach the striking Praça do Comércio, Rua Augusta’s triumphant archway and the famous Martinho da Arcada café, where the world renowned poet, Fernando Pessoa, used to have his daily coffee. Lively Rossio with its many cafés is also nearby. A bit further, in the opposite direction, is Estrela Cathedral, from where you can get a perfect bird’s eye view over the city rooftops and unending blue Tagus. Buses or the metro will take you to Cais do Sodré train station, which serves the sunny Cascais and Estoril summer resorts. Within walking distance, you have the beautifully renovated Rossio train station, from where you can reach Lord Byron’s beloved town of Sintra. The metro – Avenida metro station is a 3-minute walk from the apartment – will take you to the airport or Santa Apolónia train station in less than 15 min. Taxis also abound, so moving comfortably around the city won’t be a problem.
The apartment is just a stone’s throw from some of Lisbon’s hot spots: Marquês do Pombal square and Eduardo VII park (5min); Rossio square (7 min); Principe Real, the unmissable quarters of Chiado and Bairro Alto (20 min); Amoreiras Shopping Center (25 min); and Alfama with its many cultural treasures (30 min).
- accommodates 12 / maximum 18
- 6 bedrooms – with option of a double bed or 2 singles
- extra beds when necessary
- 5 complete bathrooms (2 with bathtub/shower, 3 with shower)
- separate living and dining rooms
- fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washer, coffee machine, juicer, kettle, microwave and others)
- Bow window area
- Art Nouveau details in the building and in the apartment.
- Area: 235 square meters
Officially registered as local accommodation: 22160/AL
Towels and linen
Flat screen TV with multi international channels
1 baby cot and 1 baby chair (if required)
Welcome amenities (coffee, tea, chocolate, sugar, salt, olive oil, vinegar, toilet paper and hand soap). Kindly note this is a self-catering apartment These items will not be replaced during your stay.
We have prepared a booklet with general information about Lisbon. Apart from some of its main highlights, it includes suggestions regarding restaurants, bars, shopping, transport and special neighborhoods, as well as some unique recommendations that will make all the difference to your time with us.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are your “friends in town” and will be delighted to help you enjoy a real and authentic Lisbon experience. We hold our guests’ needs and comfort in high esteem and are always available to provide you with information and tips about the city and its surroundings.
- 2nd floor with lift
- We have special rates at the car park next to the apartment (50m) - 17 €/24 hours. Please ask us to book a parking space in advance.
- there is a refundable security deposit of 1000€ (payable with credit card through the Paypal system - no need to have a Paypal account)
- check-in: from 5 pm / check-out: from 8 to 10 am. There is no problem in arriving late, however please note that after 10 pm there will be a late check in fee*. If you need a different check-in / check-out time, please let us know. We’ll try to make it flexible as possible as we want our guests to feel relaxed and happy (it depends mainly on whether it interferes with other reservations or not).
- additionally, upon check-in or departure, we are happy to keep your luggage in our office (in another neighborhood at 15 minutes with taxi) for a few hours if possible.
*late check-in fee: 30€ (from 10pm); 40€ (from midnight). There is also a delay fee of 20€ should you arrive more than 2 hours after the scheduled arrival time. In this case, you might have to wait as it will be necessary to reschedule the day’s check-ins.
We thank you in advance for respecting our house rules. They are very important to us.
Please find them below:
- note that you’ll be staying in a residential building. We kindly ask you to respect your neighbors’ rest and privacy
- quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am (loud noise is not permitted during this period)
- strictly no parties
- no smoking in the apartment and in the building’s common areas
- no pets
- upon check-out, please do not leave any garbage, dirty dishes or food in the fridge.
- please note that if you are visiting us on a stag or hen break, we can only accept your group provided all house rules are strictly accepted and followed. Please notify us in advance and we’ll try to make an exception.
If house rules are not respected the refundable deposit will not be returned.
Independent kitchen (mixed: gas and electric)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE
100% of the first payment when booking this property is NON-REFUNDABLE:
Map and distances
Town centre - Lisboa
Restaurant - Rubro, Mad Mary and many others
Shops - Minipreco supermarket
Rock beach - Guincho
Metro station - AVENIDA METRO (BLUE LINE)
Train station - Rossio train station
Nature reserve - Monsanto
River - Rio Tejo
Bus station - Sete Rios bus station
Airport - Lisbon airport
Amusement park / theme park - Kidzania
Water park - Acqua Splash Seixal
Sand beach - Estoril, Cascais, Carcavelos
Golf course - Beloura Golf, Golf Estoril, Quinta Marinha Golf
Ski Resort - Serra da Estrela
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|June - 2023|
|July - 2023|
|August - 2023|